Car Enthusiasts Unite! - Porsche, Benz, Ferrari, Lambo, etc.

Pour parler de Ferrari, de Sebastian Vettel ou de Kimi Raikkonen.

Publicité

Publicité

tompitt

Messagepar tompitt » Mar 15 Mai 2018 11:58

HI,

This is likely going to contradict everything about our "live below our means" mentality, but I am a avid car enthusiast. I've owned all kids of different cars. From RX7s, GTO, Miatas, Vipers, etc.Right now my stable is a 2012 Mazdaspeed3 and a 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo all of them paid in full cash. As I start to grow older and my wife and I start to focus on starting a family next year, I'm starting to "mature" in my car taste I feel. I no longer feel the need that I need a "daily driver" and a "weekend car" and although my goal is to own a supercar someday (Lamborghini/Ferrari/Mclaren etc.), I am only 31 and need to focus on what I can do to prepare for my future family. Hopefully before I'm old and grey, I'll able to have that supercar as a toy though!
Anyway, I am contemplating selling both cars for "the one". A car that can do it all. Comfort, luxury, but when I want to have some fun, the power is there.So what is that car? Lately, I've been looking into a 2014 E63S. A biturbo v8 and with a tune and downpipes, people are putting down 600awhp/750awtq while still having the luxuries of an E-class. We are looking at $60K for that so I could sell both cars, get that and add around $15-$20K into the savings.I know this isn't the best forum to get recommendations, but I'm open to hearing them. Also, I'd be really interested to hear any Bogleheads who own "supercars" since it sort of goes against our "

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230369
custom explainer video animation studio

Thanks!

Retourner vers « Ferrari »